POSITION TITLE: COMMUNITY LIAISON
DIVISION: NCR at Home and Hospice
According to prescribed policies and procedures of the organization including all applicable state, federal and accreditation regulations and under the general supervision of the Director of Marketing is accountable for developing, implementing and managing policies and procedures to meet the goals and objectives in the area of the marketing function.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
1. Develops and maintains strong working relationships with social workers, doctors, discharge planners etc to ensure the positive promotion of the agency's image.
2. Ensures all documentation, mail, messages are distributed to the appropriate personnel. Maintains all office supplies and equipment to agency standards.
3. Produces weekly, monthly and annual reports necessary to track leads, lead source, etc.
4. Assures timely completion of all paperwork and correspondence related to the marketing process.
5. Conducts open houses, seminars and special events which promote the agency's goals and purpose.
6. Assists non-marketing staff with their understanding and appreciation of the concept.
7. Participates in on-call coverage.
8. Demonstrates and maintains a positive, professional manner, manages time efficiently and effectively, provides leadership as a role model to promote a team approach, collaborates and participates in policy creation and appropriate problem solving methods.
9. With respect to Client Rights, ensures all care is provided with respect and dignity for clients, reports all complaints made by clients and/or families to the appropriate supervisors, reports all allegations of abuse, misappropriation of funds/client property and/or any other corporate compliance items immediately.
10. Must adhere to all policies, procedures, terms and conditions set forth in the NCR Employee Information Guide (EIG) as well as any facility handbook including but not limited to corporate compliance, drug free workplace, safe work practices, all federal, state, local regulations and laws.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: Must have the ability to perform needed functions. Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, health administration or related field.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: A minimum of two years marketing experience in a home health and hospice agency or other related health program preferred.
SKILLS/ABILITIES: Must have working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, and World Wide Web.
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION
Vision: Normal: Consistent with standard workflow.
With respect to said job description, estimate the daily time spent performing the following activities.
Rare (R) = 0-24%; Sometimes (S) = 25-49%; Frequent (F) = 50-74%; Continuous (C) = 75% plus
R = Climbing R = Stooping Lifting/Carrying: S = 10-25 lbs.
S = Standing R = Pushing S = 26-50 lbs.
S = Sitting R = Pulling R = 51-75 lbs.
F = Walking F = Driving R = 76 plus lbs.
MENTAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION
Must have good communication, comprehension, computer and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to speak, read, write and understand English.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: General supervision: Employee generally operates by himself/herself checking with supervisor when in doubt.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Good office working conditions
Learn more about our organization in the video below.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, military status, disability, genetic information and/or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.