Interested in WAREHOUSE work? Want WEEKLY PAY and BENEFITS?
LeSaint Logistics offers an organization focused on technology, intellectual capital and sustainable processes where our people make the difference every day.
Material Handlers utilize warehouse equipment to accurately manage product including storing, picking, shipping and receiving to meet customer requirements.
The successful candidate:
- Has reliable attendance and punctuality
- Communicates effectively verbally, and in writing
- Participates in a team environment focused on hard work and fun
- Is comfortable in a warehouse environment that can be hot in the summer and cold in the winter
- Works independently and follows procedures/work instructions
- Has flexibility to work overtime hours if needed
- Is able to lift and stack products 5 pounds to 75 pounds
- Can perform calculations including adding, subtracting, division and multiplication including passing the company math test
Shifts Available: 1st Shift (7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.) and 3rd Shift (10:00 p.m. – 6:30 a.m.)
Pay Rate: 1st Shift - $13.00/hour; 3rd Shift - $14.00/hour
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Short/Long Term Disability, Free Life Insurance, 401(k) with match, ancillary benefits (including Pet Insurance)
QUALITY EMPLOYEES ARE THE KEY TO OUR SUCCESS! Since the creation of LeSaint Logistics, our commitment to a positive workplace extends beyond our facility walls. As a result, LeSaint Logistics offers a comprehensive group insurance program, competitive compensation, a commitment to a safe work environment, open and honest communication and ongoing training of our employees.
Headquartered in Romeoville, Illinois (near Chicago), LeSaint Logistics is a Top 100 third-party logistics (3PL) provider, developing customized, knowledge based, integrated supply chain solutions for customers from a wide range of industries. With more than 25 facilities across the United States, LeSaint Logistics offers comprehensive logistics services, from warehousing, transportation and fulfillment to inventory management, dedicated contract carriage, hazardous materials management and value-added services. LeSaint Logistics clients are supported by the company's TechKnow suite of real-time reporting and management tools to provide complete accountability and visibility of logistics processes.
To Apply: Visit www.OhioMeansJobs.com and search by reference number OR submit resume to Josh.Luke@jfs.ohio.gov