Scheduled Hours Per Week:
With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level.
CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions:
2020 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services by Great Place to Work®
2019 America’s Best Mid-Size Employers by Forbes
2019 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval by the Alliance for Workplace Excellence
Top 101 highest scoring companies in the country for Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources
CBIZ, Inc. is seeking a full-time Staff Accountant to perform accounting and clerical functions to ensure compliance with policies, procedures and GAAP.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties:
• Perform day to day financial transactions including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and processing accounts payable data
• Daily, monthly, quarterly and annual general ledger accounting duties which include posting journal entries, account reconciliations and financial statement variance explanations
• Manage fixed assets sub-ledger system. Review and post transactions related to fixed asset acquisitions, disposals and CIP transfers and perform monthly reconciliation
• Support internal and external groups with information requests related to fixed assets
• Manage intercompany transactions at Corporate level. Record intercompany related accounting journal entries and perform monthly reconciliation
• Perform monthly local business unit cash balance review and perform reconciliation. Supporting Treasury department with variance explanations
• Support finance team with audits and special projects
• Share corporate office clerical duties
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
• Two years of functional accounting experience
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite – Outlook, Excel, Word
• Proven communication, organization, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
• The desire to be a committed team member to assist in other areas of the company’s operations
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
• Handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
• Accuracy and attention to detail
CBIZ.Jobs Category: Corporate
If you are a qualified individual with a disability you may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling 844-558-1414 (toll free) or send an email to .
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, gender identity, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement.
PAY TRANSPARENCY PROTECTION NOTIFICATION
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law.