As a DevOps Engineer, you will serve on the growing team responsible for transforming how Directions analyze and report our data. You will work with developers and IT compliance to steer cloud adoption and provision resources with appropriate security requirements. You will work in our HQ office & onsite data center located in downtown Cincinnati near the Pendleton & OTR neighborhoods with convenient parking options.
- Collaborate with developers to architect technology solutions following security best practices.
- Provision cloud technology resources
- Monitor system health to promote availability, scalability, & utilization efficiency
- Support SOC2 & client audited security posture
The Ideal Candidate
- Is proficient with deploying and management of AWS services. Utilizing Cloudformation and/or Teraform is a plus
- Has a proficient understanding of the software development life cycle, including CI/CD.
- Has strong Linux server administration skills
- Is experienced across networking, server & IT infrastructure fundamentals
- Enjoys working & communicating with teams across development & server administration
- Can manage time & working independently
- Has an IT related degree or 6+ years of relevant technical experience.
Nice To Have Skills
- Working knowledge of Azure, VMWare
- Interest in learning Python, JSON, Jupyter Notebooks, PHP, Node,
- Office 365 Administration
- Operations automation tools
- Datastore environments such as: MySQL, Amazon RDS, SQL Server, Mongo
- Single Sign On technologies like SAML
- Microsoft Active Directory
Independently recognized as one of the top business decision insight firms in the nation, Directions combines a highly experienced staff with a unique mix of innovative and proven approaches to answer pressing business issues. Our clients value how we combine primary and connected data from various inputs to create a holistic picture and disseminate the story in an actionable format to move their business forward.
Directions excels in the areas of innovation and optimization, customer and brand experience, strategic business intelligence and visualization across a wide range of industries. Our goal is to help our clients make the best-informed, intuitive and strategic business decisions over and over again as their products and services move through their life cycles. Consumers are constantly changing and so are the informational needs of brand/marketing leaders and C-suite executives.
Directions serves as the independent voice of the consumers in today's business world. Privately held by the senior members of the firm, Directions is based in Cincinnati with regional offices around the country. The firm's work and clients are global.
Directions is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including disability/vets
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.