Do spray painting, hydro testing, build shipping skids and other duties as assigned. Work with hand tools to assist in the building of heat exchangers. Use large overhead crane and hand tools such as a grinder.
- Must have knowledge in the use of hand tools and power equipment
- Must work well as a team player
- Must have ability to operate fork truck
- Must be self-motivated
- Must have good attention to detail
- Spray painting experience.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Steel-toed safety shoes and safety glasses required
- Must be able to lift 60 lbs. at times
- Must be able to work from a ladder or platform ladder
- Work with very large parts on a regular basis requiring manipulating these large parts by pushing/pulling.