- Associates degree in security of a related field; or two years’ experience in security of a related field is preferred.
- Must deal effectively with a variety of patients, staff, customers and visitors, sometimes under potentially stressful situations. Must have the ability to work with diverse populations and possess exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Effective oral and written skills are required.
- Must be able to walk and stand for long periods.
- Must be able to understand directions, communicate and respond to inquiries, possess effective interpersonal skills.
- Requires a valid driver's license and a clean driving record, as demonstrated by a MVR (motor vehicle record) in order to be covered under the Company's insurance policy.
- Must be able to frequently move, lift or carry medium-weight materials or objects and with assistance occasionally move very heavy patients or individuals.
- Must possess and maintain physical fitness to provide for effective performance of the job.
- Must complete the Basic Security Officer Certification through IAHSS within six (6) months of appointment.
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit health and well-being organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. It serves communities in 28 states.The organization offers acute and ambulatory care, an insurance company with a dental plan, and post-acute and academic business lines. The organization has more than 49,000 employees, 12 hospitals, 2,500+ physicians and advanced practice providers with privileges, 1,000+ healthcare providers employed by ProMedica Physicians, a health plan, and 330+ assisted living facilities, skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers, memory care communities, and hospice and home health care agencies. Driven by its Mission to improve your health and well-being, ProMedica has been nationally recognized for its advocacy programs and efforts to address social determinants of health. For more information about ProMedica, please visit www.promedica.org/aboutus.  ;
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, disability, military or veteran status, height, weight, familial or marital status, or genetics.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
To apply: Go to https://promedica.hua.hrsmart.com/hrsmart/ats/Posting/view/53186