MTSI is a 100% employee owned by more than 1,300 engineers, analysts, and professionals dedicated to providing high caliber services to aerospace and defense and intelligence customers across the US. We are always looking for the best to join us as we grow.
Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry. Eligible new co-workers start at a rate of 20 days PTO/year, 10 holidays/year, 6% 401k match with immediate vesting, semi-annual bonuses, and eligibility to participate in our company funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We offer other employee focused benefits, including up to $10k in annual tuition reimbursement and an optional zero dollar deductible BCBS health insurance plan.
For additional company information, please visit:
Configuration and Data Manager for AFWERX. Manages all data and the configuration management processes of AFWERX projects, such as the Agility Prime “Flying Car” companies.
• Establish, collect, organize, interpret, maintain, and retrieve programmatic and engineering documentation in online systems such as SharePoint and Microsoft Teams.
• Assist in editing and technical writing of programmatic and engineering documentation.
• Support audits and perform corrective actions
• Track program status and schedules.
• Participate in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) and other business meetings.
• U.S. Citizenship is required.
• Able to get a Secret Clearance.
• 4+ years of experience is desired.
• Demonstrated experience in the configuration management process with configuration identification, control, audit, and status; configuration management policies, procedures, review cycles, instructions and standards; engineering change proposal evaluations.
• Demonstrated CM experience with DoD systems in a DoD program office is highly desired.
• Analytical and communication abilities (both written and verbal).
MTSI is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.