URGENT CRITICAL POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Therapeutic Program Workers
- Working knowledge of I.C.F.D.D. standards to train clients to function independently in self help / daily living skills.
- Responsible for direct implementation of continuous active treatment services for increase of adaptive / decrease of maladaptive behaviors:
- Group training techniques
- Protection from harm
- Trains to function independently
- Implements formalized training programs to enhance skill acquisition
- Demonstrate teaching / behavior reduction techniques
- Ensures safe environment / practices, constant oversight / protection; provides for basic health care needs.
- Accurate data documentation on individual programs designed by the interdisciplinary team; documents UI; summarizes response to medications / medical treatment / programming / special circumstance; provides document of special needs; completes Daily Report
- Provides input into interdisciplinary team process.
- Provides for health / safety / sanitation environment
- Integrates active treatment process.
- Member of interdisciplinary team; attends staff development activities; receives on-going lecture / competency based training; on-going direct observation of active treatment performance & feedback; responsive to requests from regulatory surveyors & represents facility in a professional manner.