On behalf of the Oriana House, Inc. in Akron, OhioMeansJobs|Summit County is seeking Detox Monitors
- Prepares and maintains a confidential, accurate, organized, and updated electronic health record for each assigned client. Maintains the timeliness of documentation as outlined in facility protocols, under appropriate supervision.
- Inventories clients’ property in an accurate manner. Stores property and ensures its security. Releases property in an accurate manner to clients who leave the unit.
- Collects urine specimens in accordance with Agency policy and procedures.
- Effectively orients clients to program and facility by explaining issues including, but not limited to: rule infractions that may result in termination, the hours of service availability, clients’ rights and the grievance procedure and costs for which they may be responsible.
- Prepares beds and assists with general cleaning while adhering to Agency and program safety policies and procedures as well as required OSHA standards.
- Accurately accounts for the whereabouts of each client by conducting and documenting facility whereabouts every thirty (30) minutes in accordance with Agency policy and procedures.
- Accurately administers an alco-sensor on all clients at time of admission and discharge and documents in the client’s electronic health record in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assists with intake documentation as necessary (e.g., consent for treatment, consents to release information, face sheet, etc.) and maintains this information in the electronic health record.
- Provides clients education through lectures, the use of audio and visual equipment, and reading materials. Informs clients about self-help groups and other community resources.
- Complies with all Agency security standards, including procedures and electronic equipment/devices.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee.