PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines and also provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services — you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
Provide Human Resources support to Kenworth Chillicothe Managers and employees. Leads specific programs and projects related to Organizational and HR Effectiveness, Recruitment and Talent Management, Training and Development, and Engagement, Rewards, and Retention. Must be able to work day or evening shift hours.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
Provide Human Resources support to Kenworth Chillicothe Managers and employees. Leads specific programs and projects related to Organizational and HR Effectiveness, Recruitment and Talent Management, Training and Development, and Engagement, Rewards and Retention.
Nature of Duties
• Provide support and customer service to employees regarding various HR topics, health care and other PACCAR benefits
• Participate in developing and executing departmental goals and objectives
• Participate in special assignments; Six Sigma projects, continuous improvement activities, PACCAR-wide initiatives, and other projects
• Play an active role in promoting positive employee relations and engagement through safety and wellness programs, employee appreciation programs, and family-related events
• Support recruitment activities as assigned for shop floor and professional positions
• Coordinate new employee hire process to include: employee status change requests, new employee orientation, and new employee paperwork
• Coordinate/Facilitate training programs and plant compliance schedules as assigned
• Support work absence programs including FMLA and Disability
• Utilize applicant tracking system
• Maintain organizational charts
• Prepare reports utilizing HRIS system (SAP)
• Support Payroll administration
• Coordinate Service Anniversary Program
• Flexibility to work weekend hours for events, etc. as needed.
• Other duties as assigned including but not limited to, Sarbanes Oxley tracking, handling multiple phone lines, PACCAR World submissions, etc.
• Must be able to fill in at the front desk and medical as needed.
Skills / Competencies
Qualifications & Skills
• Strong PC and HRIS skills; Outlook, Excel, Power Point, and Word are required; SAP, Publisher, and SharePoint are preferred
• Experience with Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) preferred
Must be dependable, organized, produce accurate results, and able to prioritize workload while working independently to meet deadlines
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive materials and issues is imperative
• Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills are required
• Experience with full cycle recruitment, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and reference checks preferred
• Experience with Affirmative Action Plan reporting a plus
• The ideal candidate will desire an opportunity to become involved in all aspects of human resource administration
• Must meet physical requirements with or without accommodation.
Testing will be administered to determine qualifications
HR related work or internship experience
Strong PC skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint
HRIS skills: SAP is preferred. Attention to detail is a must
Demonstrated multi-tasking and organizational skills, the ability to work independently and as a team
Must be able to manage quickly changing priorities while meeting deadlines
Additional Job Board Information
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.