At MTD Products, we do more than just design, manufacture, market, and sell outdoor power equipment. We are an industry leader driven by a greater purpose to inspire people to care for and enjoy the outdoors. As employees, we foster collaboration and teamwork, drive for results, champion change, and inspire and motivate others to high performance. We value stewardship, passion, respect, integrity, and gratitude. And, every day we build upon the strong corporate culture that makes MTD a great place to build a career.
Founded in 1932 and headquartered in Valley City, Ohio, MTD is a global company known for innovation and award-winning lawn mowers, snow blowers and other equipment for both residential and professional markets. Our family of brands includes Cub Cadet®, Troy-Bilt®, Robomow®, Rover®, and WOLF-Garten® – all backed by our strong network of MTD support focused on uncompromising quality, service and value through advanced manufacturing.
Corporate Internship Program Overview:
The exciting, full-time, paid Corporate internship program runs for 12 weeks from late May to mid-August. You will intern in one of our departments based upon your skills, experiences and coursework and will work on challenging, real world assignments. You will be supervised by an Intern Manager and will work closely with and learn from a peer mentor. You will also have the opportunity to participate in many leadership development, networking and community building activities.
Internship Positions Available:
Multiple opportunities available. Interns will be placed in one of the following departments based upon interests, skills, experience & coursework:
• Customer Service & Sales
• Business Analyst
• Supply Chain
• Finance (Corporate & SBU)
• Product Marketing
• Demand Planning
• Industrial Design
• Graphic Design
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a major related to the functional areas listed above, and have completed freshman year by beginning of program start date
• Solid record of academic achievement
• Self-motivation and sense of ownership and accountability
• Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently and professionally
• Demonstrated leadership skills through student organizations, athletics, volunteerism or similar activities
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Detail-oriented with excellent time management and organizational skills
• Flexibility and ability to thrive in a rapidly changing, highly complex environment
• Must be a US citizen, a lawful, permanent resident, or have authorization to work in the United States
Location and Hours:
• Position is located at our Corporate headquarters in Valley City, OH (Cleveland Area)
• Position is full time, 40 hours per week beginning late May and ending mid-August
MTD is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.