Job TitleSite Administrator FacilitiesJob Description SummaryPerforms responsible, sometimes confidential, duties and routine administrative functions. May include or provide back up for Payroll, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Office Management, Personnel
Coordinator, etc...)Job Description
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Team member must be able to work in a team oriented and safety conscious environment. "Safety First" expectations include, but are not limited to PJHA process, observation process, and compliance with all company / site safety guidelines and procedures.
2. Maintains asset inventory, office machines, and supplies.
3. Payroll functions include but are not limited to processing time cards, maintaining records and files, accurate calculation of employee pay, balancing hours in payroll system, checking Kronos against spreadsheet, processing direct deposits and interim check requests, administer payroll changes, research work orders, perform data entry into Cargill system and prepare accounting reports.
4. Accounts payable / receivable functions include but are not limited to maintaining the accounts payable / receivable ledgers and / or processing and correcting billing records, and performing credit and collection activities.
5. Responsible for performing non-routine, moderately complex accounts payable / receivable functions following established procedures, including data entry of employee timesheets for all operations located in Cargill facility.
6. May be responsible for Personnel Coordinator responsibilities for site (refer to the Personnel Coordinator Job Descriptions for these functions).
7. Analyzes and processes transactions.
8. Must have strong computer skills including working knowledge of Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook; must possess the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks.
9. Employee will perform any and all tasks assigned by the responsible supervisor.
10. Must develop and maintain a good working relationship with the customer and maintain customer confidence through effective communication, open rapport, and solid record of delivery on commitments. O
THER ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / DUTIES:
1. Communicate with all team members to support the development of shot and long range planning in support of the company's goals and objectives.
2. Ensure assigned tasks are performed in a safe, effective and efficient manner
3. Must maintain positive customer and employee relations.
4. Must understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
5. Must be able to multi-task and work with numerous interruptions.
6. Must maintain good attendance in accordance with company policy.
7. Other duties as needed
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative? Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.