Scheduled Hours Per Week:
With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level.
CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions:
2020 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services by Great Place to Work®
2019 America’s Best Mid-Size Employers by Forbes
2019 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval by the Alliance for Workplace Excellence
Top 101 highest scoring companies in the country for Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources
CBIZ is seeking to fill a Data and Analytics Developer position in our Independence, OH office. This associate will perform technical and analytical duties supporting and building out our data integration and data analytics environment. This position will be part of the Corporate IT Application and Data Services team, which is responsible for managing a portfolio of applications. We work closely with our business teams to provide solutions to complex business problems, create operational efficiencies, and business analytics. We have a terrific work environment and also offer the opportunity to work remotely one day per week.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties:
• Support, develop, and enhance ETL processes
• Support, develop and enhance analytical data models
• Data Warehouse support and maintenance
• Database design and development of views, functions, and stored procedures
• Develop and optimize SQL queries for application integration
• Data quality maintenance
• Database Security maintenance
• Support, develop and enhance data and application integrations
• Perform tasks in support of Advanced Analytics initiatives
• Develop and implement analytical solutions using Microsoft Power BI, SSRS and other tools
• Other troubleshooting and R&D efforts as assigned
• Experience with the following:
o (SSIS) SQL Server Integration Services
o (SSAS) SQL Server Analysis Services
o (SSRS) SQL Server Reporting Services
o (SSMS) SQL Server Management Studio
• Self-motivated, detail oriented with the ability to work independently and as a part of project teams
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
• 3 years related experience
• Ability to lead and coordinate the team activies of others
• Proficient use of applicable technology
• Ability to execute and draft technical instructions and guidelines
• Ability to document daily activities and system functions
• Able to work in a team environment
• Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of an organiation both internally and externally
• Ability to travel as required by business and on-call availability
CBIZ.Jobs Category: Corporate
If you are a qualified individual with a disability you may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling 844-558-1414 (toll free) or send an email to .
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant’s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, gender identity, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement.
PAY TRANSPARENCY PROTECTION NOTIFICATION
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law.