OBJECTIVE: Maintain and repair all plant production and mechanical systems in a timely, efficient and precise manner, while maximizing production operation.
QUALIFICATIONS: A two-year vocational degree in maintenance is preferred, but not required. A minimum of two years maintenance experience is required. Maintenance experience on Sanovo Machinery is strongly preferred.
SKILLS REQUIRED: Interested candidates must have strong mechanical skills as well as written and verbal communication skills. Electrical knowledge of 480/120, control circuits and basic computer knowledge is preferred. Candidates must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: For the physical requirements of this job, please see Human Resources.
TRAINING NEEDED: SSOP, GMP, HACCP, Animal Welfare, Food Security, Allergen, Lock Out/Tag Out, Chemical Handling, SQF and additional training as deemed necessary.
- Perform preventative maintenance functions on all equipment as assigned (Ex. greasing bearings, replacing worn parts and repairing potential electrical problems.)
- Evaluate the source of complications with equipment and systems, make timely repairs.
- Properly and legibly complete required documentation including but not limited to: PM’s, PSM, work orders, etcetera.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the maintenance shop and all areas and grounds under the maintenance domain.
- Utilize I-Maintenance program to ensure the preventative maintenance program is followed and kept up to date.
- Follow-up on repairs by testing equipment.
- Complete all forms related to job duties such as PM’s service reports, job logs, etc.
- Actively maintain high personal sanitary measures by following the established guidelines.
- Follow all HACCP/GMP and SQF protocol for proper handling of eggs.
- Promote the Cooper Culture through trainings and personal demonstration.
- Maintain an active interest in performance level, attendance, and attitude.
- Follow all safety practices and protocols.
- Perform all duties as apparent or assigned.
These are the current essential functions of the job and are subject to change.