SUMMARY OF THE JOB:
Work as part of a team having responsibility for automotive interior and exterior cleaning services that meet company or client specifications. Detailers may be trained on tasks conducted by the team in the assembly process. Responsible for making vehicle ready for customer inspections.
- Rotate through all the tasks required in a particular production process.
- Operating buffers, vacuums, and other equipment to meet service expectations.
- Using cleaning, protective, and restorative agents to maintain and enhance the appearance of vehicles
- Complete work assignments and follow procedures put in place by supervisors.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Use automotive hand, power, and pneumatic tools.
- Assemble OE or fabricated parts to complete vehicle.
- Confer with engineering, technical or manufacturing personnel
- Ensure compliance with federal and state laws
- Perform all duties in a safe manner
- Perform other duties as assigned
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
High School Diploma or equivalent No experience required.
Basic Skill and Ability Requirements:
- Basic mechanical aptitude required.
- Previous knowledge of auto detailing preferred
- Previous knowledge of automotive hand tools preferred.
- Previous paint/buffing experience preferred.
- Attention to detail with excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Able to handle multiple assignments under extreme time constraints and high stress conditions.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently.
- Must have strong work ethic and sense of urgency.
- Self-starter: bias for action, results oriented.
- Ability to work effectively to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work days, evenings, and weekends to meet business needs.
- Ability to work with a diversified work force.
- Offers of employment are contingent upon passing a substance abuse screening test and/ or criminal background check.
We conform to all the laws, statutes, and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities and affirmative action. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job openings. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information & Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We prohibit Retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint or otherwise oppose discrimination.
Drug Free Workplace