On behalf of a local farm, The OhioMeansJobs|Medina County is recruiting for Cleaners:
Job Description for Cleaner:
Shift 6 am -2:30 pm
Responsibilities and Duties
- The cleaner provides all cleaning and sanitizing for grow trays, miscellaneous equipment, and farm tools.
- Removes waste from grow trays and transports it to dumpster in a timely manner.
- Assists in other farm activities as needed.
- Follows all SOP’s and Food Safety policies.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Knowledge of use and risks of all chemicals used. Understanding of which chemicals can be used on which areas and how often areas and equipment need to be cleaned.
Required Experience and Skills
- Completely trustworthy, reliable, and punctual
- Ability to work reliably and dependably.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and constructive work ethic.
Minimum Experience and Skills
- Must be eighteen years of age or older
- May be required to pass background check