Are you interested in a new career? We may be looking for you!
Trinity Highway Products is searching for a Galvanizer in our Lima, OH plant!
As a Galvanizer, you'll handle and maintain cleaning equipment and materials, including hazardous chemicals, and move material through the process tanks and zinc kettles. This person also skims the top and scoops the bottom of zinc kettles to remove trash particles and refills zinc kettles with the appropriate amount of zinc.
Shift:Monday - Thursday 8:00 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. (3rd shift)
What You’ll Do:
- Perform galvanizing process
- Understand changes in coating specification
- Understand drainage and venting requirement
- Coordinate product for accurate coating process
- Maintain equipment and work environment
- Hang, unhang, stack, unstack, and band products
- Procure and position various “below the hook holding devices,” pallets, boxes, pins, wires, chains, blocking etc. for loading and unloading
- Pile and store materials, products, components, pallets, skids, holding devices, etc. as required in and about the Galvanizing plant in accordance with safety regulations
- Assist in kettle drossing operations as required
- Check tools and equipment in observance of safety regulations
- Perform general labor work as require
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of 1 year of industrial experience
- Ability to identify material by product code
- Knowledge and ability to operate all equipment in that area
- Familiarity with quality control
- Ability to perform all essential functions safely and efficiently
- Ability to function as a team member and establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Reliable and predictable attendance
- Strong communication skills
Trinity provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. View the EEO is the Law poster here and its supplement here. The pay transparency policy is available here. Trinity participates in E-Verify, details here.
Trinity is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. This email address should only be used for accommodations and not general inquiries or resume submittals.
To Apply: Complete Online application at Career Galvanizer - Trinity Industries Careers (selectminds.com) AND submit resume to Josh.Luke@jfs.ohio.gov.