This position is Part-Time, 25 hours per week - occasional evening and/or weekend duties
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Assists in the general operations of the registrar’s office, and aids the registrar in implementing the academic program through maintaining accurate academic records, and the student information system.
- Assists students and graduates with needs associated with the registrar’s office
- Maintains student records, four-year plans, registrar’s office webpages and university catalog
- Administers computer-based advising module for graduation audits
- Monitors arts and lecture event process
- Supports orientations, registration and graduation
- Manages CCP reporting.
- Handles other tasks as required
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to satisfactorily perform the essential responsibilities of this job.
- Bachelor’s degree. Need strong attention to detail, excellent communication and computer skills and the ability to offer exemplary customer service.
- Experience in an academic environment. Experience in a registrar’s office and with Jenzabar EX particularly valuable.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands and/or work environment encountered by the employee while performing the essential responsibilities of this job must be met with or without reasonable accommodations. Reasonable accommodations will be considered and implemented when possible to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential responsibilities of this position.
TYPICAL OFFICE CONDITIONS:
Frequent use of computer. Mobility required within the office complex and trips to outside offices and off campus for information gathering and delivery.
DIVERSITY AND FAITH COMMITMENT:
Bluffton University expects all employees to show respect in the workplace and not to base business decisions on race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by law. As a religious institution, Bluffton University encourages respectful consideration of the Christian Faith.
Review of applications will begin immediately in order to fill this position as soon as possible.
Employment decisions are based on merit and university needs, and not on race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by law. As a religious institution, Bluffton University expressly reserves its rights to appoint faculty and staff who share a commitment to the Christian faith which is consistent with the Mennonite/Anabaptist beliefs of the university’s founding and supporting church. EOE.
To Apply: Submit resume to Tessa.Laing@jfs.ohio.gov