1. Provides safe efficient age specific nursing care to patients and families using the nursing process in order to assist them to attain, maintain, regain, and sustain optimal health status.
2. Implements the nursing process by delivering effective relationship based nursing care.
3. Demonstrates technical skills in care delivery that result in safe practice and positive care outcomes.
4. Demonstrates clear communication and effective collaboration to optimize patient care and clinical operations.
5. Develops self and contributes to the professional practice of nursing.
6. Displays leadership that influences optimal clinical and operational outcomes.
Full Time: 36 hours per week
Shift: Day/Night rotation with alternating weekends and holidays. Straight night shift may also be available
University Hospitals is offering a $6,000 sign on bonus, minus applicable taxes, for designated regular full-time RN positions to experienced RN's (2 years or more) hired externally. The bonus will be paid out in 2 installments, after 90 days of employment and after 1 year of employment.
One (1) year RN experience required.
Thorough knowledge of nursing process and practice.
Uses a wide variety of technical equipment to meet patient needs and prescribed medical therapies (ie. stethoscopes, thermometers, sphygmomanometers and electronic monitoring devices.
Minimum of Diploma/Associate's Degree in nursing from accredited program, BSN preferred.
Registered nurse with current license to practice in the state of Ohio.
Current BLS Provider Certification, issued by the American Heart Association, must be obtained during Nursing Orientation.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity