On behalf of a local farm, OhioMeansJobs|Medina County is recruiting for Delivery Driver:
Pay: $12.00 -14.00/hr
Shift: 6 am -2:20 pm
Responsibilities and Duties
- Transports products in a safe timely manner to scheduled delivery locations.
- Ensures proper time and temperature control of products to be transported.
- Verifies order quantities.
- Communicates vehicle maintenance issues when necessary.
- Preforms minor vehicle maintenance as needed.
- Maintains cleanliness of vehicles and documents cleaning tasks.
- Assists on other farm activities as needed.
- Preforms miscellaneous farm maintenance as needed.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
Follows all SOP’s and Food Safety policies.
Required Experience and Skills
- Clean driving record
- Completely trustworthy, reliable, and punctual
- Ability to work reliably and dependably.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and constructive work ethic.
Minimum Experience and Skills
- Must be eighteen years of age or older
- May be required to pass background check