The Workplace Organization Specialist - Intermediate will work with the Launch Control organization to coach and teach Workplace Organization. Tasks will change as product matures from virtual station lay-out to physical station in the plant.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Training in W.O. tools and methodology such as 5S, Muri, Mura, Muda and NVAA.
• Work with ergonomics, lead and coordinate meetings with other pillars to coordinate WO activities, prioritizing WO activities and measuring progress.
Qualifications:• Bachelor degree in Business or Engineering and 5+ years automotive assembly experience
• Minimum 3 years of automotive assembly experience
• 1 year of leadership experience
• Experience launching a new product
• 1 year of experience implementing lean manufacturing principles
• Working knowledge of WCM methods and tools including but not limited to problem solving tools, kaizens, 5S, Muri, Mura, Muda, NVAA, line balancing, KPI-KAI settings and target definitions, pareto diagrams, stratification, Benefit / Cost Analysis, HERCA, OPL, safety policies, visual management, skills radar chart knowledge and management, losses, Poka Yoke, SMP and project management.
• Experience implementing WCM with focus in WO/LO/QC/FI/AM/PM
• Proficiency in Google Suite applications
• Experience launching a new vehicle
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.