Engineering Project Manager, Advanced Manufacturing
REPORTS TO: Director of AM Programs
STATUS: Full-Time (8 AM - 5PM)
The incumbent is responsible for managing government projects according to requirements, collecting data using various data collection methods, preparing reports, providing administrative support, acting liaison between the specific projects and its consortiums. Knowledge of program management, government contracting, and US Department of Defense processes would be a benefit. Experience with additive manufacturing and other related technologies is required. Salary depends on experience and requisite knowledge, with a range of $50,000 to $70,000.
- Administrative lead for project billing, reporting and administration
- Effectively communicating key data, including presentations to senior management, the Board or other outside partners/influencers/clients
- Assist with developing Manufacturing Support and consulting
- Supporting commercialization and technology transition efforts
- Assistance with proposal writing
- Develops and maintains relationships with key members within the organization
- Represents YBI projects at industry associations and meetings
8 Updates job knowledge by reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in educational opportunities and professional organizations
- Identifies opportunities and manages join development programs
- Oversight of Tech Block Building 5 equipment and programs, provides necessary tours of the building
- Identifies trends and industry drivers that may affect YBI strategic planning
- Understands and communicates the industry drivers for new core technologies
- Drives the industry in a direction consistent with YBI’s strategies
- Assist is Business Development (BD) for the YBI to create further partnerships and potential project opportunities
- Actively engage with the North Eastern Ohio AM Cluster as representatives for YBI
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Proficient in organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Works productively by using appropriate administrative procedures and systems and is able to work independently to solve problems
- Demonstrates good engineering judgment, decision-making and confidentiality
- Possesses good verbal and written communication skills
- Can adapt to changing work and project situations
- Is proficient in office management principles and procedures, word processing, simple accounting, database management, spreadsheets and Microsoft Office applications, as well as 3D modeling software
- Proficient in developing budgets, tracking budget expenses, planning and project management
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- University Degree in a related subject (engineering, manufacturing, etc.)
- Professional designation
No Licenses/Certifications are required
The above statements are intended to provide an understanding of the major duties and responsibilities to be performed by the incumbents in this role. This job description is not an all-inclusive list of job-related tasks and the incumbents in this role may be expected to perform tasks other than those specifically stated in this description.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and abilities. Abilities mean possessing and applying both knowledge and skills. This job description has excluded the marginal or peripheral functions that are incidental to the performance of primary duties.
All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
This job description does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, that alters the “at will” employment relationship.
Must have valid driver's license and reliable transportation. Must be able to pass a background check.
Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental, Paid Holidays, Vacation and Retirement Plan.
To apply Email Resume to: email@example.com