Tracy’s Appliances has been serving Lima for many years, and they are looking for a Delivery Driver/Installer for immediate hire!
Experience is a plus, and excellent training will be provided to you to ensure all appliances and mattresses are delivered safely, and installed properly.
A valid Ohio Driver’s License is required, but a CDL is not! Tracy’s Appliances will also provide quick pay increases based on performance, and a uniform after your probation period is completed.
- Prepare products for delivery by uncrating or adding proactive packing-verify model/serial numbers.
- Load truck, protecting products from damage, during travel.
- Use handcart or lifting belts for safe movement of old and new units at customers’ site.
- Safely remove old unit taking note of installation, electrical, or plumbing issues.
- Measure and assess new unit’s position, checking plumbing and electrical hook ups.
- Correctly install new product per manufacturer’s specifications.
- Test product for operation.
- Clean work area of debris and fingerprints, remove disposed of unit and packing of new unit.
- Measure for desired products at customer’s site.
- Uncrate products for delivery, installation, or show room display.
- Address warehouse inventory for correct storage of like units.
- Prepare units for imminent delivery, or pick up by uncrating or unpacking correct unit for damage inspection.
- Assist in unloading of semi-truck for new products for warehouse storage or display.
- Shifts consist of Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
To Apply: Email your resume to email@example.com with “Delivery Driver” in the subject line or apply in-person at 4064 Elida Road, Lima, OH 45807