K&M Tire is a privately-held, family-owned tire distribution company that is focused on building relationships, continuous improvement, and providing professional development to all of our team members. We service multiple customer channels in more than 27 states from our 31 distribution centers and distribute 30+ industry-leading tire brands, including Bridgestone, Firestone, Goodyear, and many others. The U.S. replacement tire industry accounts for nearly $40B in annual revenue and K&M Tire is well-positioned for continued, responsible growth.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintaining and support existing internal and customer facing websites.
- Work with the development team, learn company processes and help develop and test solutions to improve those processes.
- Suggesting new and improved technologies or infrastructures to continue to improve the company.
- Assist other developers in development, maintenance, and testing.
- Maintain legacy software solutions.
- Be courteous towards others within the department, other employees within the company, and customers.
- Perform other duties as appropriate and assigned.
- Support company goals and uphold K&M Values.
- To be knowledgeable and understanding of Database Relations and Programming logic/flow.
- Experience with Twitter Bootstrap, RPGLE, and DB2 are a plus.
- Mobile development iOS / Android development experience is a plus.
- The ability to have a high level of confidentiality with information and conversations.
- To have excellent organizational skills and to be able to prioritize tasks.
- To be able to work in a multi-tasking environment.
- To be service oriented with excellent communication skills.
- To work in a professional manner.
- Must be willing to work within the standards already developed by K&M Tire.
- Must have the ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Must be willing and able to work after normal business hours or weekends.
- Must be able to lift 15-20 lbs.
- Bachelors degree is preferred with at least 1 year developing experience.
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
WHAT WE OFFER:
K&M Tire offers a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Competitive Wages
- Performance Based Raises
- Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Supplemental Benefits
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
K&M Tire is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TO APPLY: Submit resume to Tessa.Laing@jfs.ohio.gov