&M Tire is a privately-held, family-owned tire distribution company that is focused on building relationships, continuous improvement, and providing professional development to all of our team members. We service multiple customer channels in more than 27 states from our 31 distribution centers and distribute 30+ industry-leading tire brands, including Bridgestone, Firestone, Goodyear, and many others. The U.S. replacement tire industry accounts for nearly $40B in annual revenue and K&M Tire is well-positioned for continued, responsible growth.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assemble and install racking according to warehouse layout.
- Disassemble old racking; sort, bind and store by dimensions.
- Move and make changes to existing racking.
- Measure, outline and paint truck and farm area according to layout.
- Move product to new racking, according to new layout charting.
- Install signs and labels to bins, dock doors, etc.
- Visit and work with locations on special projects.
- Responsible for working safely at all times and following safety rules.
- Assist with basic building maintenance when not traveling.
- Support company goals and uphold K&M Values.
- Perform other duties as appropriate and assigned.
- Must possess a friendly and helpful attitude.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasking, professional environment.
- Must pay close attention to details.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be willing to travel 75% of the time. Will be home at least 1 week per month.
- Ability to work in an environment that is not climate controlled.
- Ability to operate and be certified on pickers and forklifts.
- Must have the ability to adapt with change.
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday
WHAT WE OFFER:
K&M Tire offers a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Competitive Wages
- Performance Based Raises
- Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Supplemental Benefits
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
K&M Tire is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TO APPLY: Submit resume to Tessa.Laing@jfs.ohio.gov