SumiRiko Ohio, Inc. is a world-class manufacturer of anti-vibration automotive components. Based in Bluffton, Ohio, they offer a very competitive wage and an excellent benefit package to all Associates. Recognizing their Associates as their most valuable resource, SumiRiko Ohio offers a clean and safe working environment where Associates can develop and grow. Associates are offered medical, with the ability to achieve no weekly premium, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, on-site, no cost, medical clinic, uniforms, and many other benefits.
2nd and 3rd Shift Positions open now!
Starting Wage is $15.40 per hour for 2nd and 3rd Shift Associates.
Quick Top Wage Progression to $19.72!
Ability to earn 10 Paid Vacation Days in Your First Year!
- Read and understand Standard Operating Procedures
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Efficient operation of production processes in accordance with established manufacturing and operation standards
- Maintain production reporting requirements
- Maintain quality on all products
- Set-up, operation, and preventative maintenance of equipment as required
Qualifications and Skills:
To Apply: Please submit resume to Tessa.Laing@jfs.ohio.gov
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to fulfill the physical requirements of the job including, but not limited to standing, walking, reaching with hands and arms, climbing, bending, twisting, pushing, pulling, lifting and/or moving up to 40 pounds and communicating effectively with co-workers.