At Charles River, we are passionate about improving the quality of people’s lives. When you join our global family, you will help create healthier lives for millions of patients and their families.
Charles River employees are innovative thinkers, who are dedicated to continuous learning and improvement. We will empower you with the resources you need to grow and develop in your career.As a Charles River employee, you will be part of an industry-leading, customer-focused company at the forefront of drug development. Your skills will play a key role in bringing life-saving therapies to market faster through simpler, quicker, and more digitalized processes. Whether you are in lab operations, finance, IT, sales, or another area, when you work at Charles River, you will be the difference every day for patients across the globe.
In order to be considered for this position, a resume/CV must be uploaded and submitted during the application process. Please make sure work history and education are added correctly.
- We are seeking an experienced Study Supervisor for our Toxicology IV Team located in Spencerville, OH
- A Study Supervisor is responsible for Supervising in-life technical personnel. Schedule animal rooms and assign technical personnel to studies. Responsible for assisting in the conduct of studies.
- Associate’s degree (A.A./A.S.) in Life Sciences related discipline required.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent desired with a Life Science discipline.
- 3-5 years related experience in toxicology or veterinary related discipline.
- Six months to one year in a leadership role desired.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- AALAS or Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT) certification desired.
- Demonstrated leadership and word processing skills. Effective written and verbal skills.
- A resume is required to be considered for this position. If you have not uploaded your resume in your candidate profile, please return to upload field and attach your resume/CV.
About Safety Assessment
Charles River is committed to helping our partners expedite their preclinical drug development with exceptional safety assessment services, state-of-the-art facilities and expert regulatory guidance. From individual specialty toxicology and IND enabling studies to tailored packages and total laboratory support, our deeply experienced team can design and execute programs that anticipate challenges and avoid roadblocks for a smooth, efficient journey to market. Each year approximately 120 investigational new drug (IND) programs are conducted in our Safety Assessment facilities.
To Apply: Submit resume to Alexandra.Brooks@jfs.ohio.gov