Are you ready to be a part of a passionate and hard-working team eager to drive our business forward and exceed customer expectations?
Apply Now and move your career forward with Airgas as a Talent Acquisition Specialist supporting our Great Lakes Region. This person will be based outof our Independence, OH offices; currently we are in a hybrid office/remote work environment.
What you will do:
The Talent Acquisition Specialist leads Division business partners to successfully fill positions across multiple categories and levels including, but not limited to: drivers, production operators, plant managers, financial service specialists, retail sales representatives, outside sales managers, and senior leadership. This position will work closely with the Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to provide both transactional and strategic talent acquisition to fill critical roles expeditiously.
* Lead and execute full cycle recruiting:
o Sourcing - identify internal and external candidate pipelines in alignment with each position and geography
o Screening - Visual resume and phone screening to match the proper level of qualifications of a candidate to open positions.
o Selection & Interviewing - interview and determine selection process with hiring team
o On Boarding - assistance with offer letters, assessments, and other relevant administration
* Utilization of all recruitment tools included but not limited to Taleo Enterprise (ATS), 3rd party resume databases, proprietary candidate portals, social media channels, and any other external recruitment tools currently being utilized.
* Create, develop, and maintain TA best practices for both Division and field recruitment efforts. This will include being held accountable to certain TA metrics and standards along with process improvement initiatives.
* Responsible for marketing and advertising open requisitions through job boards and social media as appropriate and needed.
* Responsible for proactive measures, including talent pipeline development for key positions and geographic markets.
* Build and maintain relationships with internal business partners, hiring managers, and leaders across multiple functional areas to ensure their needs are properly addressed including coaching hiring managers on best in class recruitment, interview and hiring practices.
* Maintain and grow our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
* Special projects and other duties as assigned.
* The above job functions are illustrative of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position and are not intended to be all inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
What you will need:
* Bachelor's degree
* 5 years of prior related recruiting experience, preferably recruiting for professional sales, operations, distributions, and/or DOT related positions.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office; experience with Google Applications (Sheets, Docs, etc.) is preferred.
* Have advanced knowledge and experience of CRM and ATS tools to ensure recruiting compliance with all state and federal legislation including EEOC and OFCCP, preferably experience using Indeed, LinkedIn, Taleo and/or WorkDay.
* Have demonstrated experience in managing multiple client groups and successfully partnering with leaders and overcoming challenges.
* Approachability, professionalism, high sense of urgency, integrity, adaptability, and willingness to learn and grow.
* May require occasional overnight travel; approximately 15%.
* Lives by Airgas safety programs, OSHA, and all related rules, regulations, procedures which are applicable to this position's responsibilities.
We take care of you:
Airgas offers a full benefits package that includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Vacation, Sick, Paid Holidays, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match, Tuition Assistance and much more!
Who we are:
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is the leading U.S. supplier of industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as hardgoods and related products; one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety products; and a leading U.S. supplier of ammonia products and process chemicals.
Dedicated to improving the performance of its more than one million customers, Airgas safely and reliably provides products, services and expertise through its more than 18,000 associates, over 1,100 locations, robust e-Business platform, and Airgas Total Access telesales channel. As an Air Liquide company, the world leader in gases, technology and services for Industry and Health, Airgas offers customers an unrivaled global footprint and industry-leading technology and innovations.
What do our Team Members have to say about being part of the team?
"Great place to work with great growth potential" - Director, Atlanta
"Opportunity to advance and a great safety program" - Driver, Cheshire
"Fun people to work with and flexible management" - Sales Specialist
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
Primary Location:United States-Ohio-Independence-44131
Job Posting:Feb 16, 2021, 8:48:14 PM
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability