Direct Support Site Developer – Seneca County
High School Diploma or GED.
Operation of computer, phone, and office equipment.
Must be able to handle confidential information with complete discretion.
Must maintain Ohio Driver’s License and auto insurance with 6 points or less on license.
Current First Aid/CPR.
Part Time; Up to 24 hours.
Description of Direct Support Coordinator Duties:
- Implement Individual Service Plans; monitor and evaluate skill developments and outcomes.
- Assess and evaluate all eligible individuals to determine skills; develop objectives and strategies to enhance persons served’ s lives through new experiences.
- Develop community relationships and engagement for integrated programming opportunities.
- Plan and assist individuals to engage in activity or outing. Support and enhance community linkage.
- Provide on-site job training to individuals who have various disabilities including, but not limited to, individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Evaluates individual performance; assists with physical mobility, feeding, behavioral supports, toileting and bussing needs.
- Ensure the needs of the individuals are met including physical, social, and emotional.
- Transport individuals to and from sites as needed.
- Maintain a department budget by working with Program Manager.
- Responsible for maintaining detailed daily documentation that reports individual’s abilities, strengths, interests, and limitations.
- Maintain individual’s records, files, and monthly billing.
- Act as a liaison between the individuals served, family and community sites.
- Follow accreditation standards for internal procedures.
- Attend all staff meetings, conferences, and in-service trainings.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Apply at www.sandcoind.com