Customer Care Specialist (Part-Time)
As the Customer Care Specialist you are the first point of contact for inquiries via phone, email or in person, the customer care specialist provides the highest level of customer service to all members, both internally and externally.
If you bring us a strong work ethic, willingness to learn, creativity and a focus on exceptional customer service - we will provide you training and mentoring, and the ability to hone your skills, gain work experience and participate in initiatives that support girls’ growth!
Requirements for the position are:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent with a minimum of one-year experience in general office practices.
- Experience working in a customer relationship manager (Salesforce, iComs, CSG, etc…) preferred.
- Demonstrated evidence of knowledge, understanding and skill in:
- Strong customer service skills - minimum of 1-year of customer service experience preferred;
- Excellent technical computer skills in Microsoft Office with intermediate knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to use proper professional telephone etiquette;
- Ability to follow detailed written procedures and processes.
- Ability to organize materials and equipment for easy access for all audiences;
- Ability to analyze information to determine its priority and handle appropriately;
- Ability to recognize and appropriately handle sensitive and confidential customer information.
- Availability to work Monday-Friday, 12:00pm-5:30pm.
At Girl Scouts, you'll discover a culture of teamwork, professionalism, and commitment. Working at Girl Scouts is making a difference. We wake up every day knowing that our work is changing lives—giving girls and young women the tools to empower themselves for a lifetime of leadership.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. GSWO is an EEO/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.