OhioMeansJobs | Medina County is recruiting on behalf of a manufacturing company in Medina, Ohio
Manufacturing Team Member
Part-Time 2nd & 3rd shifts available
As a Manufacturing Team Member, you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. Here, you will make an impact by:
- Providing support to the manufacturing operations.
- Assisting in the operation of adhesive coating machines and production of adhesive coated material.
- Packing finished products on pallets as specified on slitting or sheeting orders
- Cutting cores for production
- Monitoring and emptying all trash containers in production.
Your Skills and Expertise
- Possess a High School Diploma/GED or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution.
- Ability to work weekends, overtime, 2nd or 3rd shift depending on shift availability and holidays as needed.
- Intermediate level computer skills working with Microsoft Office products
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills