Part time, 20 hours a week for John Hay High School
Supports athletes and athletic programs by providing comprehensive fitness, nutrition, injury care and conditioning programs. Essential duties include:
1. Performs athlete evaluation on/off the field; provides immediate care as needed and/or develops an effective treatment plan appropriate to the athlete’s needs.
2. Selects and competently uses a variety of appropriate treatment techniques.
3. Educates athlete/family in applicable treatment and prevention
4. Performs other activities such as, but not limited to documentation, billing, etc.
5. Educates and provides treatment in physician clinic under the direction of the physician.
Minimum 1 year experience as an ATC preferred – specific experience with general principles of injury prevention and first aide required.
Must be physically and cognitively able to provide care and to be able to assist in moving people and/or equipment.
Bachelor degree in Sports Medicine or other related program
National Athletic Trainers Association certification
Licensure in the State of Ohio
Interscholastic or Intercollegiate experience preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity