Scheduled Hours Per Week:
With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level.
CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions:
2020 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services by Great Place to Work
2020Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval by the Alliance for Workplace Excellence
Top 101 2020 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation
2020 Healthiest 100 Workplace in America
2021 Top Workplaces USA
The Practice Management Office Senior Analyst is responsible for analyzing operational and financial information, creating Power BI visualizations/analytical models, and articulating operational results to help drive operational efficiency and effectiveness within the firm's FS division. They will also identify and resolve business issues and promote solutions that drive revenue growth and firm profitability.
Job Purpose / Objective:
* Conduct quantitative and/or qualitative research of information affecting financial and/or business processes.
* Interprets findings, prepare reports and formulate recommendations.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties:
* Prepare and deliver descriptive, diagnostic, predictive and prescriptive analytical insights as reports, ad-hoc queries, financial models and Power BI dashboards for operational and management reporting at an enterprise scale.
* Coordinate periodic (monthly and/or quarterly) operational reviews with Practice Group and Business Unit Leaders to interpret financial/operational reports and help develop an in-depth plan to improve unit performance and firm profitability
* Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly, and annual management reports and ensures accuracy of operational and financial information. Identifies trends and developments in alignment with performance targets and presents findings to senior management.
* Defines KPIs/targets and monitors actions coming out of operational reviews to ensure continuous improvement in initiatives designed to drive firm profitability
* Train business unit controllers, operations staff and firm leadership on the use of business intelligence reporting tools which enable them to proactively manage key operational metrics
* Takes the lead on practice management projects, prioritizes and sets expectations with internal business unit and finance customers.
* Applies data visualization, descriptive and summary statistical techniques for discovery and timely insights (data exploration, ad-hoc queries, and analysis) through Power BI and other business intelligence platforms.
* Assist with research and annual review of standard billing rates and profitability targets
* Leverage internal and external data sources to gather relevant benchmarks for the CPA firm industry.
* Provides follow up and timely communication to end users
* Bachelor's degree in business, economics, statistics is required or equivalent work experience in related field
* 5 years of relevant work experience
* Must have and preserve required licenses/certifications
* Must possess analytical skills
* Must be able to comprehend, manipulate and interpret statistical data
* Proficient use of applicable technology
* Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing within all levels of an organization, both internally and externally
* Must be able to travel based on client and business needs
CBIZ.Jobs Category: Corporate
If you are a qualified individual with a disabilityyou may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling 844-558-1414 (toll free)or send an email to .
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, gender identity, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement.
PAY TRANSPARENCY PROTECTION NOTIFICATION
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law.