Scheduled Hours Per Week:
With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level.
CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions:
2020 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services by Great Place to Work
2020Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval by the Alliance for Workplace Excellence
Top 101 2020 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation
2020 Healthiest 100 Workplace in America
2021 Top Workplaces USA
The Practice Management Office (PMO) Senior Manager is responsible supporting the PMO's strategic objectives for driving operational process improvements through the standardization and oversight of key practice management business processes. Examples include billing and collections, account planning, time and billing and scheduling processes as well as the standardization of operational performance processes. The right candidate has a strong command over best practices for business performance improvement and process design, can demonstrate the ability to evaluate and assess gaps and opportunities, and develop scalable solutions in partnership with key process and business stakeholders.
Job Purpose / Objective:
* Partner with finance and operational process owners to drive critical process improvements and automation in all areas of practice management, including mapping of current state processes, assessment of pain points, gaps and interdependencies, and design and implementation of future state solutions
Essential Functions and Primary Duties:
* Measure, monitor, and evaluate the effectiveness of process improvements post implementation and make appropriate future enhancements to optimize efficiency and effectiveness
* Establish and promote continuous process improvement mindset and practices through KPI/metric target-setting and monitoring, process mining and enablement training
* Leverage industry-leading process improvement methodologies to develop process mapping, assessment, and reengineering frameworks and toolkits for process owners, including process flow diagrams, roles/responsibilities, gap analysis reports, etc.
* Develop and maintain standardized operating procedures that help reduce process variation while allowing for flexibility and scale
* Collaborate and contribute to the creation, deployment and maintenance of process best practices and documentation
* Train business unit controllers, operations staff and firm leadership on new business processes and supporting tools
* Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics, or engineering is required or equivalent work experience in related field
* Master's degree preferred in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
* 8-10 years' experience in leading large-scale process improvements and automation
* Direct experience in designing and defining processes and workflow modeling across all levels (processes, sub-processes, activities, tasks, methods and procedures)
* Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills
* Exceptional consulting and communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization
* Demonstrated project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and dynamic environment
* Bachelor's degree
* 7 years experience in public accounting or related field
* 5 years supervisory
* Must have and preserve required licenses
* Ability to manage deadlines, work on multiple assignments and prioritize each assignment as
* Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of
organization, both internally and externally
* Proficient use of applicable technology
* Must be able to travel based on business needs
CBIZ.Jobs Category: Corporate
If you are a qualified individual with a disabilityyou may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling 844-558-1414 (toll free)or send an email to .
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, gender identity, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement.
PAY TRANSPARENCY PROTECTION NOTIFICATION
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law.