Job Title: IT Assistant
Reports To: It Director/General Manager
Job Status: Full Time
Job Overview: Provides daily support and service for all aspect of IT related services.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for installations and service on server configuration, computer programming and access control panels as needed.
- Responsible to conduct phone, internet and network troubleshooting tasks.
- Responsible to assist Installation/Service Technicians on installations and service on an as needed basis.
- Responsible to assist IT Director and IT Manager on assigned projects, installations and service as requested.
- Responsible to assist IT Director and IT Manager in support and troubleshooting of internal network issues.
- Respond as needed to after-hours emergency calls.
- Responsible to enhance the relationships with existing customers to cultivate additional sales opportunities.
- Provide training to new hires on an as needed basis.
- Collaborate with Purchasing Manager, Office Manager to ensure proper ordering and staging of necessary equipment for installations and service.
- Collaborate with all internal departments to ensure successful daily communication concerning necessary tasks and customer support issues.
- Maintain continual professional growth and training to stay current with new industry trends, equipment, software and programs.
- Follow and adhere to all HTG company policies and procedures.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by HTG Management Team.