We are American Greetings.
We are friendly hellos and great big smiles. We work hard and know how to have fun.
Our innovative and creative work is a reflection of each of us and the culture and values we share.
We are excited that you want to join us in helping make the world a more thoughtful and creative place.
Every. Single. Day
Our commitment to diversity is based on this basic belief that many points of view come together to make a stronger and more creative organization. It makes our products more authentic, and it makes American Greetings an even more exciting place to work.
* Diverse and inclusive culture with employee resources groups
* 13 paid holidays
* Flexible Schedules (Department Based)
* 401k- dollar-per-dollar match up to 6%
* Tuition assistance
* Wellness program
* AG Workperks Discount Program
* All Hands Meetings
* Employee Assistance Program
* Medical, dental, vision
The Shopper Marketing Analytics Manager is responsible for tracking, reporting and analyzing the performance of shopper marketing activities as it relates to standard campaign activations as well as ad hoc requests. This role will lead shopper marketing data analysis using statistics programs, predictive analytics and other data-driven tools. This role will bring shopper marketing analytics best practices, staying up to date on advances in marketing analytics in order to provide standard reporting/score-carding for all shopper marketing KPIs. They will use analytical skills to monitor and forecast marketing/sales trends; highlight opportunities for new initiatives and promotions. To be fully effective in this role, the Shopper Marketing Analytics Manager must be able to convert complex data findings into text, tables, graphs and data visualizations to influence decision making as it relates to shopper marketing budgets and activation plan development.
The Shopper Marketing Analytics Manager will bring strong initiative, curiosity and proven leadership qualities. They will be able to problem-solve processing large amount of complex data translated to measurable results. Effective written and verbal communication will be key in translating findings to all levels of the organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Producing meaningful marketing KPI dashboards and delivering campaign activation performance reports with actionable insights
* Coming up with conversion optimization strategies, with the aim of improving efficiency of the shopper marketing activations and increasing ROI
* Benchmarking performance across all shopper marketing channels and advising on KPIs based on performance analysis
* Reporting on key metrics, analyzing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available analytics data
* Analyzing online user behavior, conversion data, customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution
* Responsible for tracking, reporting, and analyzing the performance of marketing activities, ad-hoc analytic requests, and development/automation of regular reports.
* Analyzes A/B and Multi-variate tests, communicate results and provide recommendations.
* Convert complex data findings into text, tables, graphs and data visualizations
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. We desire to place a priority on referrals of protected veterans. EOE M/F/disability/vet VEVRAA Federal Contractor