Title: Priva-Payroll Clerk
Reports to: Human Resources
Based at: Mucci Farms Ltd. Huron Ohio, USA
Type of Employment: Full time, 5-6 days a week (as required); which may include Saturdays, depending on workload and priorities.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Responsible for the processing of payroll in a timely and accurate manner.
- Enter employee profile information into ADP.
- Review time punches for accuracies and to assist in attendance and punctuality tracking.
- Track and enter sick calls, request for time off requests and vacation pay requests.
- Support employees in accessing ADP (employee’s access).
- Make daily corrections to the Labor Registrations; create Maps and Graphs to make sure the corrections are done accurately.
- Train new employees in the use of the system.
- Communicate effectively to employees about any errors found in the Registrations and follow up on re-occurring issues to discipline employees.
- Create weekly reports for the Labor Supervisors to identify the areas that need improvement and analyze the possible solutions.
- Prepare weekly reports for the Grower containing Performance of the employees, Cost of Labor and any other aspects related with Labor.
- Prepare accurately and timely bi-weekly hours report for Payroll purposes containing Bonuses in dollar amount and Percentages per Department.
- Create and display/post the Employees’ Performances in a weekly basis.
- Collect and record accurately all the data related with the Farm’s Production.
- Utilize the Priva System (FS Performance) to the best of the abilities to ensure quality and performances of the Crop Activities are maximized.
- Help in the resolution of any personnel related issues.
- Issue Disciplinary Documents as required by the Labor Supervisor.
- General Administration tasks.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be Bilingual, and able to communicate effectively in both English and Spanish (written a plus).
- 1-2 years’ experience in an Administration/Payroll environment.
- 1-2 years’ experience with ADP or similar payroll system.
- Actively demonstrates confidentiality, tact, and discretion in preparing, disclosing, and handling information of confidential and/or sensitive nature.
- Familiarity with Priva computer software will be considered an asset.
- Proficient knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook).
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to walk distances daily.
- Must be able to deal with challenging employees or situations.
- Must be able to physically bend, stretch, and lift weights of up to 30 lbs.
Job Requirements: The incumbent will be committed to customer service excellence and leading by example. A positive attitude in the workplace is required as is the ability to adhere to all human resources, operational and food and health safety policies and procedures.
Note: this description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined and other duties may be assigned.