UST is seeking an experienced IT Service Manager. The ideal candidate should possess excellent communication skills and strong customer service mindset.
* End to end responsibility for the management, communication, escalation, investigation and resolution of critical incidents, ensuring updates are timely and of sufficient quality, arranging discussions and updates as required.
* Ensure that all modes of communication are effectively used throughout the critical incident life cycle.
* Actas Incident escalation focal point, identifying and resolving conflict and bottlenecks.
* Ensure that problems, critical incidents and planned/proactive tasks are correctly prioritized
* Conduct Critical Incident Reviews, RCA and present findings to the management
* Ensure quality and timely review/approval of change records in accordance with established policies and standards
* Run weekly CAB calls for change executions.
* Incident, Change and Problem management reporting including standard and ad-hoc reporting, analysis of trends, and management recommendations
* Search, identify, export and analyze data associated with ITSM processes as required for KPI, CSF and Operational Metrics reporting, and develop, document and present trending information and reports related to this analysis to all stakeholders as applicable.
* Extensive knowledge of process and IT service management concepts. Firm understanding of ITIL process guidelines, with specific focus on Incident, Problem and Change management
* Ability to act quickly, pragmatically and assertively under process to prioritize and resolve technical issues.
* Communicate clearly with a range of people at different levels of the organization and explain and discuss technical issues using a range of styles, tools and techniques.
* Thorough knowledge of IT concepts, strategies and methodologies
* Identify trends and root cause analysis for complex companywide problems and communicate, influence and implement system fixes/improvements to enhance business efficiency and client experience
* Experience working with Infrastructure and Application teams during critical issues
* Strong written/verbal communications skill-set
* Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
Able to work independently with minimal supervision
“UST Global celebrates diversity and inclusion. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We welcome candidates to apply for employment from diverse backgrounds and believe your unique perspective adds to the richness of our company culture. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.”