Monday - Friday 10 AM-3:30 PM
We are seeking a Parking Cashier that is responsible for assisting the public with issues in the parking area including helping to use the pay-on-foot stations and directions into the hospital. They also operate the cash register in the booth to alleviate any back up in the parking area. They obtain cash from department vault, counting money at end of shift; attending and performing miscellaneous related duties.
Why Nationwide Children's Hospital?
The moment you walk through our doors, you can feel it. When you meet one of our patient families, you believe it. And when you talk with anyone who works here, you want to be part of it, too. Welcome to Nationwide Children's Hospital, where Passion Meets Purpose.
Here, Everyone Matters. We're 12,000 strong. And it takes every single one of us to improve the lives of the kids we care for, and the kids from around the world we'll never even meet.Kids who are living healthier, fuller lives because of the knowledge we share. We know it takesaCollaborative Cultureto deliver on our promise to provide the very best, innovative care and to fosternewdiscoveries, made possible by the most groundbreaking research. Anywhere.
Ask anyone with a Nationwide Children's badge what they do for a living. They'll tell you it's More Than a Job. It's a calling. It's achanceto use and grow your talent to make an impact thattrulymatters.Because here, we exist simply to help children everywhere.
Nationwide Children's Hospital. A Place to Be Proud
1. Assist public in the parking area.
2. Instructs on the usage of the pay-on-foot station.
3. Operates cash register.
4. Collects payment from customers and gives change.
5. Obtains change as required during workday following department procedures.
6. Obtains cash from department vault; places cash and change in appropriate slots in cash register drawer.
7. Counts money at end of shift; places amount assigned as permanent bank funds in money bag; takes money bag and envelope containing remaining money to department vault following specified procedures.
8. Attends and participates in meetings.
9. Performs miscellaneous cleaning and stocking.
10. Performs duties as assigned.
High school graduate or equivalent.
Experience in assisting and presenting a friendly image to the public.
Ability to operate cash register and coin changer.
Ability to complete paperwork and balance revenue in a shift.
Your Benefits, Your Wellness:
As an employer, Nationwide Children's recognizes the importance of the benefits we offer. We also recognize the importance of balancing your work and personal needs. Our benefits and Employee Wellness package is designed to:
Empower you to be a conscientious health care consumer through educational and wellness activities
Establish a work environment that promotes health and well-being
Support your financial protection and security in retirement
Most of our positions are benefits' eligible from day 1.
Minimum Physical Requirements:
Standing Constantly (66-100%)
Finger dexterity Constantly (67-100%)
Seeing Constantly (67-100%)
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.