Mars Electric is looking for both part-time and full-timeWarehouse Associates for our Mayfield Village location. We are looking for a candidate who is a detail-oriented and a reliable team player.
Come join a growing company that offers competitive pay, quarterly bonus incentive, PTO program and full benefits including 401K!
- Prepare orders for shipment in accordance with the customer’s order
- Check inventory to verify the availability of needed stock
- Sort, count, package, label, and inspect shipments that are received
- Stock shelves with inventory in the warehouse
- Operate warehouse equipment during loading and unloading material
- Follow all company safety and accident procedures while on company premises or operating company vehicles or equipment
Other Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to bend, twist, stoop, reach, climb, lift, and move materials up to 50 lbs.
- Forklift trained/sit down or stand up
- Reliable transportation and good attendance at any previous employment
- Strong work ethic and able to work in a fast-paced, self-directed environment
- Positive attitude towards others particularly customers and team members
- Ensure all work requirements are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- High School Diploma or GED required
Mars is a leading independent electrical distributor in Northeast Ohio, giving excellent service and value to our customers, providing a fulfilling work environment for its employees, and helping its vendors be successful in our market while meeting the highest ethical standards.
Mars is proud to offer our employees a competitive salary including QUARTERLY BONUS INCENTIVE, and benefits package including PTO, medical, dental, vision, company-paid life insurance, and long-term disability, a 401(k) plan, and more! Our environment is filled with opportunities for highly motivated, results-driven professionals.
Candidates are subject to a post-offer drug screen and background screening including criminal and reference checks.