| LOCATION||Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221|
| PAY RATE||$100.00 Daily + Bonus potential*|
Rachel Wixey & Associates is proud to support Cuyahoga Falls City Schools for the recruitment of substitute teaching opportunities. Substitute teachers play an important role in our schools by stepping in to make sure that quality education, effective classroom management, and school policy and procedures continue in the absence of the assigned classroom teacher.
*Now accepting One-Year Temporary Non-Bachelor's Substitute Teaching License*
Minimum of 1 years or more of coursework at an accredited institution of higher education OR 1 year of experience working with school aged children
- Follows lesson plans.
- Maintains a neat and orderly classroom.
- Ensures that students are never left unattended in the classroom.
- Keeps students safe and engaged.
- Monitors student progress and assists where needed by keeping proximity.
- Maintains existing classroom management and discipline procedures.
- Understands building and classroom policy and procedures.
- Provides written feedback for the classroom teacher.
- Maintains accurate attendance records.
- Bachelor’s degree - any field.
- Clean criminal background.
- Three (3) positive professional references.
- Experience working with school aged children.
After Hire (Contingent)
- Ohio Department of Education Substitute Teacher License, or higher license.
- FBI & BCI Background checks dated within 12 months (Cost varies per agency).
- Part time, on-call
- Enrollment in State Teachers Retirement System (STRS)
- *Substitute Bonus Program-New for 2020!* ?The more you work, the more you earn!
- Accept and work 10 Substitute Teacher assignments in one month and receive a $50.00 bonus at the end of the month.
- Accept and work 15 Substitute Teacher assignments in one month and receive a $75.00 bonus at the end of the month.
- Accept and work 20 Substitute Teacher assignments in one month and receive a $100.00 bonus at the end of the month.