We are currently seeking Service Foremen and a Service Tech for low slope commercial roofing. Must have previous roofing experience managing crews and jobs. Excellent pay, dependent on experience and full benefits package. Year round work available.
* Repair and maintenance on all roof systems including BUR, Modified Bitumen, TPO, EPDM, PVC and slope (tile/shingles)
* Ability to perform assigned tasks daily through completion with a strong attention to detail.
* Maintain professional interaction with all customers.
* Valid driver's license required
* Clean motor vehicle record, and background check.
* Must not be afraid of heights.
* Lift up to 50 pounds.
* Ability to work with others.
* Perform work in accordance with job specifications and safety guidelines.
Tecta offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, paid time off, paid holidays, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
Tecta America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.