First Call Environmental is experiencing rapid growth and is seeking a motivated individual to join our team. The Emergency Response Technician is the backbone of our regional operations. Our technicians respond as needed to incidents ranging from minor non-hazardous releases to disaster cleanup operations.
First Call Environmental prefers to promote from within which presents an excellent growth opportunity to hard working individuals.
Responsibilities and Duties
As part of the team, you will be responding to the following:
- Must be willing to work with hands at times to lead by example
- Blue collar environment
- Emergency response projects within the region.
- Emergency response projects in other regions.
- Scheduled projects.
- Assistance with inventory, equipment repairs and job preparation.
Qualifications and Skills
We prefer individuals with the following training/experience:
- Emergency services.
- Hazardous materials training.
- Heavy equipment operation.
- Use of powered hand tools such as sawzall, circular saw, powered sweepers etc.
While preferred, we are willing to train the right individuals.
Our requirements are: