We are American Greetings.
We are friendly hellos and great big smiles. We work hard and know how to have fun.
Our innovative and creative work is a reflection of each of us and the culture and values we share.
We are excited that you want to join us in helping make the world a more thoughtful and creative place.
Every. Single. Day
Our commitment to diversity is based on this basic belief that many points of view come together to make a stronger and more creative organization. It makes our products more authentic, and it makes American Greetings an even more exciting place to work.
* Diverse and inclusive culture with employee resources groups
* 13 paid holidays
* Flexible Schedules (Department Based)
* 401k- dollar-per-dollar match up to 6%
* Tuition assistance
* Wellness program
* AG Workperks Discount Program
* All Hands Meetings
* Employee Assistance Program
* Medical, dental, vision
The Project Manager works under limited supervision to refine and manage multiple initiatives to
ensure on time and on budget delivery of Enterprise projects. Provides work direction and leadership
for small and mid-level projects and is responsible for the quality delivery of all phases of the project
life cycle. The Project Manager is actively involved in the creation and execution of the project plan,
ensuring successful development and implementation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Successful adoption and execution against a structured methodology to develop and manage
detailed project work plans in order to keep projects on schedule and under budget
* Maximizing the utilization and effectiveness of resources in a matrixed environment while sharing
resources and balancing priorities with other project managers
* Consistently demonstrates the ability to manage the project budget, schedule, scope, quality, and
risk to support desired business outcomes, capabilities and business value
* Providing oversight and guidance on design and technology choices to bring technical teams to
consensus and alignment on desired solution
* Coordinate/Facilitate project team member schedules, priorities and occasionally assisting in the
development of work products to achieve milestones and deliverables.
* Supporting Directors responsible to the business or functional area to ensure for alignment with
* Analyzing project performance to proactively implement corrective actions when necessary
* Actively managing project work plan and resolving project issues
* Monitoring and reporting progress throughout the lifecycle of the project
* Providing proactive project communications to project stakeholders within IT and the business
including the escalation when necessary.
* Ensuring system implementation is conducted with minimal impacts to end-users and all required
support activities have been accomplished prior to turning over to production
* Understands program/project roadmap and key milestones regarding criticality, downstream impact
if dates are missed and determines alternative/mitigating actions
* Manages the assignment and execution of tasks for both internal and external resources
* Expected to manage a mix of small to medium sized projects concurrently totaling more than 1,200
hours per month.
* Follows and manages changes in scope, timeline and budget with appropriate change management
* Manages the entire lifecycle of 3rd party services agreement including the contract development,
resource management and delivery of deliverables
* Manages project team of more than 5 members.
* Displays the ability to manage and deliver projects while using waterfall and iterative
* Demonstrates proficiency with the ability to deliver projects covering two or more technology stacks
(Mainframe Legacy, Custom 2-Tier/3-Tier, 3rd Party packages, SAP, Business Intelligence,
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. We desire to place a priority on referrals of protected veterans. EOE M/F/disability/vet VEVRAA Federal Contractor