OhioMeansJobs Lake County is currently accepting resumes for the following position:
Sales Administrator (Temporarily Remote)
Position ID Number: 38131772
Full-Time, Monday-Friday from 8:00 A.M.-5:00 P.M.
Salary is commensurate upon experience
- Use project management software/calendaring tools (Microsoft 365, Planner) to organize, track and update projects and timelines.
- Schedule on-going events meetings at agreed upon frequency and attend as scribe.
- Prepare for meetings - distribute handouts and regular reporting/dashboards; ensure all necessary attendees can be and are present.
- Take and disseminate meeting notes (Microsoft OneNote), including assigning action items and deadlines and updating Planner to reflect new deliverables.
- Support Business Director in execution of marketing or other support tasks as needed. Assist with basic marketing execution as needed.
- Create Social media posts with graphics and post regularly to build engagement with our market.
- Use strong communication skills to build relationships with clients, advertising and media agencies, and within our markets.
- Regular engagement with our Meister Beijing office, representative office in Mumbai, and ex-North American clients/organizations adapting communications and approach to a variety of business/cultural norms.
- Use of expert skills with Microsoft Office to create integrated PowerPoint presentations including placing video.
- Proactively communicate with sales team building relationships to assist in the anticipating of future needs.
- Provide sales tools to the commercial team including tracking competitors and competitive product offerings and trends, researching and identifying potential clients.
- Knowledgeable in working with CRM, including assisting commercial team with the order entry of integrated sales programs.
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical.
- Proactive attitude and approach – starting with an understanding that the main objective is revenue growth.
- Proven ability to work in a goal-driven environment and perform all tasks within the defined timeline.
- Flexible, enthusiastic, energetic, highly motivated worker.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines, demonstrating flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
- Outgoing and communicative with all, confident and collaborative.
- Self-starter who is proactive in identifying issues and opportunities to improve the team’s process and efficiency. Willing to take on any task that will help the overall team succeed.
- Must be highly organized with a strong attention to detail; excellent project management and administrative skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with Microsoft 365 (OneNote, SharePoint, Teams, Planner) a plus. Must also be willing to use new technologies and other tools to assist in management of activities. Must look to incorporate the use of new tools
- Client Service orientation.
- Ability to schedule and coordinate meetings, summarize and distribute minutes.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to create and edit documents.
- Knowledge of how to create and post on social using text and graphics. LinkedIn experience a must.
- Intermediate level with PDF creation and adjusting files, placing graphics.
- Ability to grasp basic sales and commercial strategies, notably digital, and basic market trends in agriculture
Project Management: 3 years (Required)
Microsoft Powerpoint: 3 years (Required)
Microsoft Excel: 3 years (Required)
Microsoft Word: 3 years (Required)
Microsoft Outlook Calendar: 3 years (Required)
Sales Administration: 3 years (Preferred)
Please contact Jade Villella (440)350-4407 or Jade.Villella@jfs.ohio.gov for immediate consideration.