OhioMeansJobs Lake County is currently accepting resumes for the following position:
Customer Program Manager
Position ID Number: 38131773
Full-Time, Day Shift, Monday-Friday
Salary is commensurate upon experience
The Customer Program Manager (CPM) is responsible for managing the repair process for all gas turbine engine components assigned to them for evaluation and repair and/or overhaul. This includes being directly responsible for reviewing component condition, developing repair work scope, understanding customer requirements and establishing the component ship date. As CPM you will develop work scopes, and communicate instructions and deadlines to all levels of the company.
- Well-lit, clean work environment
- Competitive pay with $2-3 shift premiums
- FULLY PAID health Insurance
- Profit sharing bonuses
- Paid tuition for job-related courses and programs on-site and at area colleges
- State-sponsored apprenticeship programs
What you can expect:
- Review customer purchase orders and the condition of incoming components.
- Develop a quotation based on initial inspection findings.
- Work with the scheduling department to plan work scopes and time gates based on production department lead times.
- Refine work scopes to maximize the efficiency of the repair process.
- Manage reworks that occur during the repair/overhaul process, determining the resources required to resolve the issue.
- Monitor continuous improvement programs for efficiencies, quality, production flow and customer requirements.
- Communicate inventory requirements with the purchasing department based on customer requirements and/or sales forecast.
- Coordinate with production and scheduling departments to ensure labor factors are accurately reviewed and maintained.
Please contact Jade Villella (440)350-4407 or Jade.Villella@jfs.ohio.gov for immediate consideration.
- Bachelors or Associates degree in business, engineering, or other technical discipline.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Project management knowledge or experience a plus.
- Ability to self-start and work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to read, comprehend and write technical information and data.