Ballwin, MO 63011 USA
Minimum Years Experience:
Position is remote
Position Description: Manage the day-to-day operations of Turner Data Centers and BU IS operational environment including servers and backups.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Install, test and maintain server operating systems and hardware, as well as Microsoft Service packs
* Participate in implementation and provide ongoing support for the following:
o Microsoft Active Directory
o Identity management systems tools and processes
o Data backups
o Storage Area Networks
o Virtual server platforms
o System monitoring tools, such as Microsoft SCOM, Solarwinds, etc.
o Microsoft Azure IAS and PAAS resources, MS Exchange Online
* Maintain systems in accordance with established policy and procedure, ensuring adherence to standards of operations. Collect, analyze, and report data used to forecast capacity planning needs.
* Ensure up-to-date documentation of the infrastructure is maintained and recorded accurately.
* Ensure that service level agreements are maintained at or above defined metrics.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer information systems or related field and minimum of 4 years of work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Knowledge of Windows Server administration, backup systems, DNS, Microsoft operating system, MS Exchange, monitoring systems, virtualization, Microsoft Windows Active Directory, and Microsoft Azure.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Ability to troubleshoot.
* Familiarity with Dell/EMC, Cisco UCS, and Pure Storage hardware
* Communication and presentation skills to engage technical and non-technical audiences.
* Understand and apply lean principles.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is sometimes exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to airborne particles or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Turner is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Turner is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor