OhioMeansJobs | Medina County, OMJMC, is recruiting on behalf of a Medina County manufacturer.
Electrical Maintenance Tech – 2nd & 3rd shift
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical systems from 480vac 3p to 24vdc.
- Troubleshoot and repair motor power and control circuits, wiring and components in control circuits, wiring and components is power circuits, servo control systems, robotic issues, welding systems
- Assist in troubleshooting with plc communication software
- Assemble control panels and /or circuits to print
- Layout and install conduit
- Perform PMs and inspections
- Assist with mechanical repair as needed
- Fully understand and comply with LOTO and other procedures
- Proper use and understanding of tools of the trade (voltmeter, ammeter, ohm meter, megaohm meter, etc.)
- Use of general hand tools (drill, tap, measure, saws, etc.)
- Craftsman like workmanship
- Willingness and ability to learn new equipment operation
- Intermediate computer skill (Word, Email, CMMS)
- Understanding of actuators and sensors
- Understanding of electrical theory and its application in repair and maintenance
- Familiarity with NFPA 70 and 70e.
Qualifications: (One or more of the following qualifications should be met)
- 2 year vocational program with a successful internship at Company demonstrating proficiency and understanding of Company equipment thereafter 1 year supervised experience.
- 3 letters of qualification will then be submitted from any combination of Team Leads, Electrical Maintenance Technicians, Electrical Engineering Technicians, or management stating the individual is capable of supporting Company as a competent Electrical Maintenance Technician.
- 5 years of hands on relevant industrial electrical maintenance with the ability to demonstrate knowledge and skill through written and/or hands on testing.
- Associate degree with 1 year of hands on relevant industrial electrical maintenance with the ability to demonstrate knowledge and skill through written and/or hands on testing.
- Journeyman card with the ability to demonstrate knowledge and skill through written and/or hands on testing.