Agency: Transitional Living
Location: Hamilton, Ohio
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt (Hourly)
Job Type/Hours: Full Time: 2nd Shift (3 pm to 11 pm) or 3rd Shift (11 pm to 7 am)
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Community Health Alliance is a regional leader providing the highest in industry standards for health and human services. Our agencies of Transitional Living and Sojourner offer a complete continuum of mental health and addiction recovery treatment services. We equip our patients with the resources, services, and tools they need to achieve their goals and reach their highest personal potential. Community Health Alliance is proud to play a key role in helping individuals achieve a brighter and healthier future. Through innovation, integration, and collaboration of our agencies, the Community Health Alliance strengthens and empowers the individuals, families, and communities we serve.
The residential mental health specialist provides care for our mentally ill. This position provides excellent training for a career in mental health as well as opportunities for advancement in the agency.
- Medication monitoring
- Working with clients in learning daily living skills, such as cooking and cleaning.
- Leads recreational activities and outings.
- High School diploma or GED required;
- experience with persons having a mental illness preferred.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Assist our patients in establishing daily routines.
- Daily meal preparation for residential clients.
- Student Loan Repayment and Tuition Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
Community Health Alliance is a drug testing, Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other