Location: Hamilton, OH
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt (Hourly)
Job Type: Full-Time
Community Health Alliance is a regional leader providing the highest industry standards for health and human services. Our agencies of Transitional Living and Sojourner offer a complete continuum of mental health and addiction recovery treatment services. We equip our patients with the resources, services, and tools they need to achieve their goals and reach their highest personal potential. Community Health Alliance is proud to play a key role in helping individuals achieve a brighter and healthier future. Through innovation, integration, and collaboration of our agencies, the Community Health Alliance strengthens and empowers the individuals, families, and communities we serve.
As a member of our therapeutic support team as you help our clients recover their purpose and passion in life. This position is responsible for monitoring residential client activities, assisting our clients in learning to express their emotions, utilize coping skills, and maintain a positive, pro-social environment.
- Act as a therapeutic resource for clients. Provide crisis intervention, be an active listener.
- Provide a safe, secure, structured group home environment through respectful and consistent management of residential house guidelines.
- Maintain appropriate written documentation or verbal reports on client activity and behavior.
- Perform administrative office tasks, for example, client chart reviews, answering phones, greeting guests, copying, and filing.
- Facilitate required groups and structured activities.
- 21 years old
- high school graduate or equivalent
- CDCA License preferred
Community Health Alliance is a drug testing Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.